Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Look around

Helping Others...

So I'm here in a new city.  And feeling like a newcomer.  Another guy I met moved here a year ago and told me he felt the same way.  Up and down and up and down.  And then somebody said it.  As a matter of fact, that guy.  The more people he helped the better he felt.  Sheesh!  That's like, always the solution.

So then I started reaching out.  And reaching out.  One guy feels that no one is friendly but then when people come around doesn't talk, and plays with his phone the whole time.  Another can't sleep but is also the first one to suggest going to go start watching a movie at midnight.  This one is speaking for his second time at a meeting and nervous. This one is starting to believe but isn't entirely convinced. 

I can help these guys.

I am them.

Wait, what was it I was worried about?

I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment