Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time

Some of the first things I heard about time in AA:

Time doesn't mean anything.

Time moves slower in early sobriety.

Listen to old timers.

Time takes time.

One thing I do know, is that as I have better cultivated the ability to manage my time in AA, the rest of my life has gotten easier to organize. My sponsor taught me this.

If I am late to meetings all the time, or leaving early all the time, the same thing happens in the rest of my life. I'm late to work, and I can't sit still.

The more I prioritize AA, the easier it becomes for me to prioritize everything else.

As AA slips away, so does my life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I appreciate this post. I'm working with procrastination right now, and I notice I've been procrastinating about adding another meeting to my schedule, which I need to do....

    ReplyDelete